Call for young teachers training in EU universities on the framework of BUZNET project.
Call for young teachers training in EU universities on the framework of BUZNET project
Target group & requirements
The target group of the course is young staff members working on animal husbandry, food safety, veterinary or related subject areas working at the partner HEI in BUZNET project consortium. The minimum qualification required for the participation is a Master degree earned in agricultural or veterinary or animal husbandry sciences and practical teaching experience at the university level in one of these areas. In addition, the participants should provide evidence of a good knowledge of English (reading, speaking and writing, at least equivalent to CEFR level B2). Preference will be given to first time participants in this project.
These factors will be weighted with following factors:
- CV – 25 points;
- English proficiency – 40 points;
- List and type of teaching courses held – 20 points
- Motivation letter – 15 points.
These will be computed based on the documents provided by the applicant and by the personal and skype interview.
A gender-balance policy will be followed in a way to provide the best possible balance between all the trainees.
Application Interested participants are requested to apply for the courses by sending the following documents in English in pdf format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘BUZNET training course’ in the subject line:
• Curriculum vitae (two pages) stating the name, contact details, academic affiliation, education, and references.
• Scans of English language certificates (CEFR, IELTS, TOEFL) if available.
• A max. two-pages personal statement stating fields of research and academic teaching, and motivation for participating in the course.
• A detailed list of all academic teaching courses held so far by the applicant, including information on the overall topic, learning goals, audience, teaching methods, number of attendants, hours per week taught and core literature used in class.
The application deadline is 31 January 2019. Participants will be selected based on their application documents, personal and via Skype interviews. The personal interview will be hold in Tashkent State Agrarian University on February 6, 2019. The Skype interview will be hold February 9, 2019. All candidates receive notification of skype interview time.
Submission of application documents 31 January 2019
Personal interview of applicants 6 February 2019
Skype interview of applicants 9 February 2019
Notification of acceptance & invitation letter 11 February 2019
Tentative start dates of Intensive training course April 22- June 16, 2019